Reliance Brand With the approximate amount of ₹300-350 crore Alia Bhatt brand gets acquired by Reliance. which is the subsidiary of Reliance Industries’ retail arm, Reliance Retail Ventures.
Ed-a-Mamma is the brand of the actress Alia Bhatt with an estimated turnover of ₹300-350 crore get acquired by Reliance Brand Ltd, which is anticipated to be concluded in the next seven to ten days. Ed-a-mama was established in 2020 and offered various e-commerce platforms like Myntra, Ajio, FirstCry, Amazon, and Tata CliQ, while selling the brand to dedicated shop-holders and with prominent retail chains such as Lifestyle and Shoppers Stop.
Alia Bhatt Ed-a-Mamma
Who acquired the brand Ed-a-Mamma?
Reliance Brand acquired the brand Ed-a-Mamma
What is the brand value of brand Ed-a-Mamma?
The brand value of brand Ed-a-Mamma is ₹300-350 crore
- What Are the Classic Indian Fashion Trends?
- Unveiling the Hottest Bollywood Celebrity Gossip
- Understanding Film Industry Controversies: Impact on Audience Perception
- Trendy Indian Wedding Fashion Ideas
- Hindi Sexy Video (हिंदी सेक्सी वीडियो) Top 9 Sexy Video Hindi