Eklavya National Law University ( NLU) Delhi introduced Eklavya- a Research Affiliate programme, aim at strengthening NLU Delhi’s commitment to collaboration and drawing upon the expertise and diverse perspectives of individuals without traditional law degrees.
Project Eklavya-NLU Delhi
In the recent update of the law of India, National Law University ( NLU) Delhi had intimated the programme Project Eklavya the way to strength to draw upon the expertise and diverse perspectives of individuals without traditional law degrees. By actively seeking partnerships outside the university, they intend to develop high-quality legal scholarship that encompasses a broader range of experiences and knowledge.
Eklavya– Who is eligible
To be eligible for the ‘Eklavya Research Affiliate programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a minimum of three years of demonstrable experience working on issues with a significant interface with the law.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree at least three years before the application.
- Full-time or part-time employees require approval from their current organization or institution.
- Self-employed individuals, freelancers, or independent consultants must provide a declaration stating their professional status.
Eklavya– Benefits and Opportunities
By participating in the ‘Eklavya Research Affiliate programme, individuals gain access to a range of benefits and opportunities, including:
- Collaboration: Engage with NLU Delhi’s faculty, researchers, and scholars to foster interdisciplinary research collaborations.
- Mentorship: Receive guidance and mentorship from experienced academics and legal experts affiliated with NLU Delhi.
- Resources: Access the extensive library resources and research facilities available at NLU Delhi.
- Networking: Connect with a diverse community of legal professionals, policymakers, and researchers through seminars, conferences, and workshops.
Publication Opportunities: Contribute to the development of legal scholarship through research papers, articles, and publications.
- Recognition: Enhance your professional profile and receive recognition for your research contributions.
Project Eklavya to read more
Who is the founder of NLU Delhi?
Professor Ranbir Singh is the founder of NLU Delhi
Is National Law University Delhi a private university?
National Law Universities (NLU) are public law schools in India, founded under the second-generation reforms for legal education sought to be implemented by the Bar Council of India.